This week we started working on the new collaborative project on heroes using google docs.
Here are some tips:
- Remember to follow the steps for a successful paraphrasing.
- Apply the “double check rule.” Return to the original material to confirm you used your own words.
- It is extremely important for you to do lots of research, that means, READ, READ and READ all the necessary sources so that you find interesting information about your hero.
- Once you believe it is finished: pass SPELL CHECK,
- Re read the whole biography to see that there are no repetitions.
- Please avoid erasing other peer's contribution. Leave a polite comment.
- Remember to write short sentences and include full stops and capital letters after them.
- Remember to leave your personal opinion at the end of the biography.
You are doing fine. Keep on working hard and enjoy it!