Friday, 31 October 2008
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Wednesday, 29 October 2008
Kids are spending more and more time on computers and cell phones.
For most kids, these devices offer a fun and fast way to stay in touch with friends and family. Some, however, use e-mail and text messages to bully their peers.
This is the video we watched in class and we reflected upon it altogether.
Now I would like you to watch it with your parents and reflect with them on this issue which is affecting society more and more.
Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Sunday, 26 October 2008
Friday, 24 October 2008
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
Friday, 17 October 2008
Thursday, 16 October 2008
Sunday, 12 October 2008
What does this image suggest people could do differently to live in greater harmony and peace with one another?
Friday, 10 October 2008
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
- Re- read the WHOLE biography. Check that there is no repeated information .
- Pass the spell check.
- Organise your information.
- Agree on type and size of font.
- Don't forget to include the sources. If you have too many, include them at the end of the document under the title. "Sources".
- Include images.
- Don't forget to include your personal opinion about your hero/heroine justifying it. Due date is on Tuesday, October 14th.
Get ready to prepare your powerpoint presentation online.
Monday, 6 October 2008
Saturday, 4 October 2008
This week we started working on the new collaborative project on heroes.
Remember to follow the steps for a successful paraphrasing.
- Apply the “double check rule.” Return to the original material to confirm you used your own words before submitting your work.
- It is extremely important for you to do lots of research, that means, read, read and read all the necessary sources so that you find interesting information about your hero.
- You are doing fine. Keep on working hard and enjoy it!