Once again you won't see me at school as I have another day seminar in Secondary School. You might see me at lunchtime.
6A will go to IT in the first period so you have to do all the following activities:
1) Click here and complete the form. It's about making connections with the students in New Zealand. Remember to click on the SUBMIT button at the end.!!
2) Visit our wiki and get familiarised with it. Click on all the items on the sidebar. Have you ever visited it before?
3) Click here if you left a comment yesterday, Wednesday, and you want to know your housepoints.
4) A way of writing good and interesting stories is by writing detailed and showing sentences. This site shows you how a simple sentence turns into a detailed showing paragraph. On Monday you will be writing you clean copy of the mystery story so focus on how the sentences are expanded so that you can apply it in your writing.
- Click on the site and you will see the sentence with shaded words.
- Click on the shaded part and see how the sentence expands.
- Keep clicking and reading until there are no more shaded words.
If you finish all the activities leave comments in the blog.
6B and 6C will have to do activity one whenever they visit the blog!
Have a nice day!
Thank you to Nik Peachey for sharing this fantastic site