Monday 6 September 2010

Would you like to cooperate in writing an article?


A school in USA started a Global Newspaper among ten other schools across the globe. They were able to publish five editions of the newspaper. This year they would like to continue the project of publishing a global newspaper which highlights special events in classroom and community around the globe.

We were invited to take part by writing an article. I was thinking that we could write an article on our country's bicentenary. Therefore, whoever volunteers to write something about what you have learnt this year with Marita and about the special celebrations that took place in our country, just write it in the space provided below. Then I will edit it all together. What do you think?

Deadline: Sunday, September 12th


10 comments:

Axel said...

Hi Miss Ale,
I will write the article and I would like to tell them that this Bicentenary wasn´t so good because everybody went in a trip.
See you,

Axel G

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Ale
Done!! I just finished witing things for the article. I wrote what I had seen the 25 of May.
Hope you Enjoy it ...............
Kisses
Valen P.

I LOVE THE IDEA FO MAKING AN ARTCLE WITH OUR VIRTUAL NEW FRIENDS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Ale I am very glad with my writing I hope you like it. I just finish typing the paragraph. I like this idea because:
I love cooperating in work that are intresting
I love writing about memorial dates
I would like our school to appear in that web page
I would like that one of my ideas are in the article that you edit

Bye Bye Agostina G 6C

Anonymous said...

Miss Ale,
I all ready send you a news, I wish you like it

Artu Elsztain

Anonymous said...

I JUST FINISH WRITING AN IDEA OF THE ARTICLE........
BYE
SANTI FZ

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Ale!
I would love to write something of our bicentenary. Now I am going to start writing a little bit.
It is a great idea to do a Global Newspaper!
Well...
I have to work
Kisses
Caro

Anonymous said...

Hello MRs Ale!!
I think it is a great idea this school had of doing and international newspaper. It is a good idea to learn about many coountries and their cultures.
BYe
Pancu

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Ale:

I´ve already gave some ideas. See you in class!!!

Felipe 6B

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Ale,
I am very interested in this project of writing the newspaper, as I like to read and write a lot. I specially like to write news and to read newspapers, that's why I am really interested in this whole newspaper project. Hope you like my ideas.
GUIDO 6B

Anonymous said...

hello Miss Ale
I think the Global Newspaper is a wonderful idea because we can learn about other countrys and events from other country such as the Bicenatary in Argentina and I like the idea of virtual friends!