Wednesday, 30 April 2008
Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Monday, 28 April 2008
I hope you like them!
Saturday, 26 April 2008
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14522/14522-h/14522-h.htm original version
http://www.ego4u.com/download/pdf/canterville-ghost_easy.en.pdf simplified version
Hope you enjoy them if you wish to re-read the story.
Tuesday, 22 April 2008
- Nobody ever sees Virginia again.
- Nobody ever sees the ghost again.
- Virginia comes back but her hair is white.
- The ghost is still in the house but only Virginia can see him.
- The ghost gives Virginia a box of beautiful jewels.
- Virginia shows her family the skeleton of Sir Simon.
- The Otis family take Sir Simon to the "Garden of Death"
- Virginia marries the Duke of Chesire.
- The Otis family go back to America with the ghost.
Monday, 21 April 2008
Saturday, 19 April 2008
Friday, 18 April 2008
Hope you enjoy them!
I'll be waiting for your comments!
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Guess who wrote this excellent poem by posting the poet's name...
Enjoy reading it!
In Saint Andrew's Scots School
You must follow the rules
Reading is cool
with the teacher at school.
A book is a present
Maybe for work or for pleasure.
A book is a treasure,
and reading is a pleasure.
I think the book I'll like most,
will be the Canterville ghost
If you have an open mind,
something new you´ll always find.
If you know what you are working for,
you'll allways find something more!
This poem is for my language teacher!
I´m only missing a St Andrew's picture...
Monday, 14 April 2008
"True friends stab you in the front." Oscar Wilde
Thursday, 10 April 2008
Wednesday, 9 April 2008
Write what you have learnt about him.
Go for more house points!
Sunday, 6 April 2008
Friday, 4 April 2008
Francis of Assisi